Products - Subcategories
Cookie Cutter System
Cut, Pull and Plate Method
Products - Articles
1. Introducing the Gold Series Six Shooter 2. Introducing the Cookie Cutter System for easy, fast, and safe road penetrations 3. The Danger of Air Hammers and other Pneumatic Tools 4. Introducing the Mr. Manhole Debris Shield 5. Providing Roadwork Solutions during the COVID-19 Crisis 6. Can I get a demonstration of the Mr. Manhole tools? 7. Can I rent the Mr. Manhole tools? 8. Is there someone local where we can get this piece of equipment demonstrated? 9. Mr. Manhole equipment maintenance – how is it performed and where do we get parts for repairs? 10. I'm getting ready to insert the Speedplate and it seems to be a little bit too large to go into the manhole frame. What can I do?
11. Is the Mr. Manhole rebuild system DOT approved ? 12. I have steel plates buried already with no Key shaped hole what are my options? 13. Does the Mr. Mister come with the water tank? 14. Does the Mr. Mister work with any auger motor? 15. Do I need to get the Speedplate adjusted so the key shaped hole is exactly in the middle of the manhole? 16. Why are the hanger tabs on the Speedplate adjustable? 17. What are the lengths of the different Guideshafts? 18. Can I use the Smoothwall Speedplate on a lid undercut manhole frame? 19. Does the Mr. Manhole system have good user manuals included? 20. Will I be able to unpack and hook up the Cutter easily?
21. How do the cutters ship? 22. What warranty do the tools carry? 23. How do you package international orders? 24. How long does it take to ship my order? 25. Where are you located? 26. What are your business hours? 27. how is the resale value of the Mr. Manhole tools? 28. What are the wear parts on the Mr. Manhole cutter? 29. Are parts readily available for the Mr. Manhole products? 30. Where do I find the MSDS for the Mr. Manhole products?
31. If I decide to pick up my order can I do that? 32. Why would I purchase the Mr. manhole cutter instead of another brand? 33. Should I store the Mr. Manhole equipment outside or inside? 34. What help does Mr. Manhole offer in preparing a foriegn shipment? 35. Why do you not arrange foriegn shipping? 36. How quickly can you ship my tools to me. 37. How long do the teeth last? 38. Will the teeth cut both asphalt and concrete? 39. SS Shoulder Screw 40. Hex Driver Black Oxide Screw
41. Swivel Knuckle - Auger Motor 42. Knuckle Pin - Auger Motor 43. How is this product used? 44. Arm Peg - Gold Series 45. Where is this product used? 46. Where is this product used? 47. Snap Ring for Mount Pins - Auger Motor 48. Speedplate Hanger - Extra Long 49. Newcon Plate with Ring & T-Stops 50. How is this product used?
61. Slider - Easyslope Marking Tool 62. Easyslope Frame 63. What is the purpose of this tool? 64. Measuring Caliper 65. Receiver Strip for Water Valve Blades 66. Wire Tie Tool 67. Black Dye Bag 68. Pourable Sealant Gallon 69. Wire Tie Bag 17" Guage 6" Loop Ties 70. Solar Seal 900 Quart Tube Sealant (case of 12)
81. search doesn't find this 82. Grip Spacer - Smooth Wall Speedplate 83. Roller Wide - Smooth Wall Speedplate 84. Thread Cushion - Smooth Wall Speedplate 85. Gripped Bar - Smooth Wall Speedplate 86. Hanger - Smooth Wall Speedplate 87. Roller Support - Smooth Wall Speedplate 88. Narrow Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate 89. Roller - Smooth Wall Speedplate 90. Wide Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate
91. Screw - Smooth Wall Speedplate 92. Base - Smooth Wall 93. DeWalt DCB205 Compatible 20V Battery (PKG of 2) 94. DeWalt Compatible Charger 20V 95. 1 1/4" X 12" Masonry Bit 96. Cookie Cutter Chain Sling 97. If I use the Cookie cutter system to do a road penetration what is the protocol for excavating to expose the utility? 98. Lift Point / Bump Block 99. Centering System 100. Handle Grips - Mark Rite
111. T-Handle - Mark Rite 112. Marker Arm - Mark Rite 113. Newcon Plate 38" 114. Auger Tip - Regular 115. What is this used for? 116. Mr. Valve Centering Cone Reducer Ring 117. Why would I need the reducer ring? 118. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2" Hex Drive 119. Pull Pin - Locking w/T-Handle (All Speedplates) 120. Locking Pin
121. Pin Retainer Strap - Platinum 122. 1/4" Roll Pin Punch Tool 123. Casting Lifter Handle Extension - Platinum 124. What is the function of the Thread cushion? 125. Is this item for the current Standard Speedplate? 126. Adjusting Wheel - All Speedplates 127. Threaded Rod - Standard Speedplate 128. Base - Standard Speedplate 129. Wide Fork - Standard Speedplate 130. Narrow Fork - Standard Speedplate
131. Rubber Damper Sleeve - Platinum 132. Hex Vibration Cushion 133. Arm Retainer Pin 134. Arm - Platinum 135. Easy Drive Spacer 136. Roll Pin Removal Tool (Red) 137. Roll Pin Install Tool (Green) 138. T-Handle - Casting Lifter & Easyslope 139. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2.5" Hex Drive 140. Hitch Pin w/Lanyard
141. Hanger Short - Standard Speedplate and XL 142. Rubber Damper Pad - Standard Speedplate and XL 143. Keyhole Wear Block 144. Hitch Pin with Lynch Pin Attached 145. Pin Strap Screw Handle 146. Spring Pin 147. Guide Shaft Lifting Pin 148. Carbide Tooth and Roll Pin 149. Teeth Receiver Strip 150. Leg Pull Pin
151. Arm - Gold Series 152. Why is there a completely different Underslung for the B-52? 153. What is the function of this excavator top? 154. T-Stop 155. Filler - Platinum 156. Speedplate Transport Hub Kit - Gold & B-52 157. Cut, Pull and Plate Package 158. Main Frame Kit - B-52 159. Main Frame Kit - Platinum Series 160. Main Frame Kit - Gold Series
161. Hook Long - Casting Lifter 162. Hook Short - Casting Lifter 163. Spray Nozzle Kit - Mr. Mister 164. Newcon Auger Tooth 165. Arm Adapter 6" Kit - Gold Series & B-52 166. Speedplate Transport Hub - Platinum 167. Extended Guide Shaft Platinum Series 51" 168. Standard Guide Shaft Platinum Series 39" 169. Extended Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 47" 170. Standard Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 35"
171. What is the best way to store and transport the Newcon Steel plates? 172. Speedplate Wrench 17.5" Long 173. Trench Box Ring 2' With Hardware 174. Lift Point/Bump Block Kit 175. Debris Prevention System Package 176. Top Drive 2 1/2" Kit - Gold Series 177. Top Drive 2" Kit - B-52 178. Bottom Drive Kit - B-52, Gold Series, & Platinum Series 179. How does the Easydrive top work? 180. Rubber Mat
181. Water Valve Rebuild Package 182. DeWalt Battery Powered Hammer Drill Package 183. Mr. Valve Centering Cone & Reducer Ring 184. B-52 Cutter Base Package 185. B-52 Cutter Customer Package 186. Platinum Series Six Shooter Base Package 187. Platinum Series Six Shooter Customer Package 188. What if the Magnet will not lift the manhole lid from the frame? 189. Guide Shaft Lifting Pin & Spring Pin Kit 190. Gold Series Six Shooter Base Package
191. Gold Series Six Shooter Customer Package 192. SS Socket Shoulder Bolt 193. Is it possible to break the lower lower stage pipe of the water valve box assembly with the Water Valve Blaster? 194. Do I really need the water valve Blaster? 195. Extended Blade - Gold Series (Teeth Included) 196. Can I just run the extended blades all the time? 197. Debris Pan Foot 198. Debris Pan Top 21" 199. Cutter Blade - Platinum (Teeth Included) 200. How does the debris shield work?
201. Cutter Blade - Gold Series & B-52 (Teeth Included) 202. How do the water Valve Cutting Blades differ from the Standard Cutting Blades? 203. How does the Easyslope tool differ from the Mark Rite tool? 204. How do I know what size material package to order? 205. What is the advantage of purchasing the Mr. Manhole material package as opposed to conventional repair materials like concrete or plastic rings? 206. Why can't I buy one Speedplate that fits all manholes? 207. Why would I need an XL Speedplate? 208. What size frames will the Smoothwall Speedplate work with? 209. Why would I need a Smoothwall Speedplate? 210. Can I quickly detach the water feed lines to the Mr. Mister when removing the drive motor from my skidloader?
211. What is the process to install the Mr. Mister attachment? 212. Is the Mark Rite tool easy to break down for transport? 213. What is the function of the Mark Rite tool? 214. What is the function of the Lift Adapter? 215. How does the Cookie lifter release the cookie? 216. What is the function of the Cookie cutter system? 217. How does the Cookie lifter work? 218. What is the Cookie lifter used for? 219. Is there another way to expose the steel plate for cutting? 220. Where do I get replacement teeth for the newcon auger?
221. What is the function of the Newcon auger? 222. Why do I need the spare parts repair kit? 223. How does the Speedplate lift the manhole frame and road overcut? 224. How long does the wear block last? 225. How do I install the Speedplate in the manhole frame? 226. What type manhole frames will this Speedplate work on? 227. Why do I need a Speedplate? 228. Why is the leg adjustable? 229. What is included in the Quick change gun package? 230. Why would I need this tool?
231. What is the function of the Platinum Casting lifter? 232. What is the function of the Casting lifter? 233. What is the function of the safety bar? 234. Why should I store the cutter on the legs instead of just laying it on the ground? 235. Why is the leg adjustable? 236. What hydraulic fittings does the drive motor ship with? 237. Does the drive motor require periodic maintenance? 238. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 239. What is the function of the extended Guideshaft? 240. What if I damage the lift pin in the guideshaft?
241. How long does the Guide Shaft last? 242. How long does the hitch pin last? 243. What if the cutting blades are bent during use? 244. How long do the cutting blades last? 245. Why are there two different reciever strips? 246. What is the function of the reciever strip? 247. Can the teeth be purchased anywhere other than Mr. Manhole? 248. Do the teeth require cooling fluids when cutting? 249. What is the procedure to replace the teeth? 250. Are there different teeth for different materials?
251. Can I cut without using a Speedplate? 252. What is the proper cutting RPMs for the cutter 253. Can the cutter be used on a sloped surface? 254. How deep can the cutter cut? 255. What diameters can this unit cut? 256. Once I receive the unit what is the procedure to get it functional? 257. Is there an advantage to having the Platinum instead of the Gold series or B-52 cutter? 258. What hydraulic fittings does the drive motor ship with? 259. Does the drive motor require periodic maintenance? 260. Why are the cutter legs adjustable?
261. What is the function of the extended Guideshaft? 262. What if I damage the lift pin in the guideshaft? 263. how long does the Guideshaft last? 264. How long does the hitch pin last? 265. What if the cutting blades are bent during use? 266. How long do the cutting blades last? 267. Why are there two different reciever strips? 268. What is the function of the reciever strip? 269. Can the teeth be purchased anywhere other than Mr. Manhole? 270. Do the teeth require cooling fluids when cutting?
271. What is the procedure to replace the teeth? 272. Are there different teeth for different materials? 273. How long do the teeth last? 274. What diameters can this unit cut? 275. Once I receive the unit what is the procedure to get it functional? 276. Is there an advantage to having the Platinum instead of the Gold series or B-52 cutter? 277. What hydraulic fittings does the drive motor ship with? 278. Does the drive motor require periodic maintenance? 279. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 280. What if I damage the lift pin in the guideshaft?
281. How long does the Guideshaft last? 282. How long does the hitch pin last? 283. What if the cutting blades are bent during use? 284. How long do the cutting blades last? 285. Why are there two different reciever strips? 286. What is the function of the reciever strip? 287. Do the reciever strips and the teeth work the same for all the cutters? 288. Can the teeth be purchased anywhere other than Mr. Manhole? 289. What is the procedure to replace the teeth? 290. Are there different teeth for different materials?