General - Subcategories
Downloads, Guides, Specs and More
General - Articles
1. Downloads & Specifications 2. Round Manhole Repairs vs. Square Manhole Repairs 3. Introducing the Gold Series Six Shooter 4. Frost Heave in Colder Climates 5. How do you adjust manhole frames/lids? 6. Why use a Mr. Manhole Cutter for Repairs? 7. The Mr. Manhole line of cutter isn’t just for manholes 8. Why Mr. Manhole is Perfect for Municipalities 9. Why Mr. Manhole is Perfect for Contractors 10. A Manhole shouldn’t be a pothole
11. Manhole repair systems 12. Mr. Manhole allows you to work year round 13. What municipalities need to be asking in the bidding process 14. Case Study: Ames, Iowa 15. Case Study: Van Wert, Ohio 16. The Cleaner Magazine featuring The Mr. Manhole System at work! 17. The cost savings of the Mr. Manhole system 18. Stormwater Management, Inflow, and Infiltration Prevention 19. Case Study: Lexington, Kentucky 20. 5 Questions to Ask a Potential Contractor for Manhole Frame and Lid Adjustments.
21. Should you hire traffic control, or do it yourself? 22. The Difference Between Storm Sewers and Sanitary Sewers 23. 4 Benefits of Being a Mr. Manhole Installer 24. Is the Mr. Manhole repair system state approved? 25. Does the Mr. Manhole System Meet OSHA Silica Regulations? 26. How to keep your workers safe during manhole repairs 27. Introducing the Cookie Cutter System for easy, fast, and safe road penetrations 28. How to choose a reliable and trusted company for your next construction investment 29. Mr. Manhole goes to China: Our 2019 Trip to Guangzhou, China 30. Hawaii Case Study
31. The Danger of Air Hammers and other Pneumatic Tools 32. How to avoid injuries with jackhammers 33. Work Smarter, Not Harder 34. Reducing Workers’ Compensation Costs: Common Claims and How to Avoid Them 35. Introducing the Mr. Manhole Debris Shield 36. Providing Roadwork Solutions during the COVID-19 Crisis 37. The Importance of Timely Manhole Repairs 38. Signs a Manhole Requires Immediate Attention 39. 5 Ways Replacing a Manhole Cover Benefits the City 40. Why It’s a Great Idea to Repair the Manhole Chimney Before Relining a Manhole
41. If You are a Street Paver, Dealing With Manholes Wisely is a Must! 42. Water Valve Boxes Should be Adjusted every Paving Cycle! 43. Do I need a Skid loader with an enclosed cab to operate the Mr. Manhole tools? 44. Is it best to use a skid loader on tracks as opposed to one on rubber tires? 45. I have a manhole lid that I can't remove, How can I remove it? 46. Can I get a demonstration of the Mr. Manhole tools? 47. Is there someone local where we can get this piece of equipment demonstrated? 48. Mr. Manhole equipment maintenance – how is it performed and where do we get parts for repairs? 49. Can you provide a mount to attach the Mr. Manhole tools to my backhoe or other equipment? 50. Does the Mr. Manhole system have good user manuals included?
51. Will I be able to unpack and hook up the Cutter easily? 52. What warranty do the tools carry? 53. How long does it take to cut out a manhole? 54. Where are you located? 55. What are your business hours? 56. Are parts readily available for the Mr. Manhole products? 57. How do I transport the cutter? 58. Should I store the Mr. Manhole equipment outside or inside? 59. What equipment is best to run the Mr. Manhole cutter? 60. SS Shoulder Screw
71. Retractable Spring Plunger with Pull Ring & Lock Element 72. Pin Retainer Strap - Gold Series 73. Clamp - Easyslope Marking Tool 74. Slider - Easyslope Marking Tool 75. Easyslope Frame 76. What is the purpose of this tool? 77. Measuring Caliper 78. Wire Tie Tool 79. Black Dye Bag 80. Pourable Sealant Gallon
81. Wire Tie Bag 17" Guage 6" Loop Ties 82. Solar Seal 900 Quart Tube Sealant (case of 12) 83. Volclay Waterstop Box (120LF/box) 84. Battery Powered Concrete Vibrator 85. Concrete Finish Brush 86. Concrete Float 87. Battery Powered Sealant Gun 88. Battery Powered Saw 89. search doesn't find this 90. Grip Spacer - Smooth Wall Speedplate
91. Roller Wide - Smooth Wall Speedplate 92. Thread Cushion - Smooth Wall Speedplate 93. Gripped Bar - Smooth Wall Speedplate 94. Hanger - Smooth Wall Speedplate 95. Roller Support - Smooth Wall Speedplate 96. Narrow Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate 97. Roller - Smooth Wall Speedplate 98. Wide Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate 99. Screw - Smooth Wall Speedplate 100. Base - Smooth Wall
101. DeWalt DCB205 Compatible 20V Battery (PKG of 2) 102. DeWalt Compatible Charger 20V 103. 1 1/4" X 12" Masonry Bit 104. Cookie Cutter Chain Sling 105. Lift Point / Bump Block 106. Centering System 107. Handle Grips - Mark Rite 108. Spring - Mark Rite 109. Adjustable End Cap - Mark Rite 110. Mini Ball Bearing - Mark Rite
121. Auger Tip - Regular 122. What is this used for? 123. Mr. Valve Centering Cone Reducer Ring 124. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2" Hex Drive 125. Pull Pin - Locking w/T-Handle (All Speedplates) 126. Locking Pin 127. Pin Retainer Strap - Platinum 128. 1/4" Roll Pin Punch Tool 129. Casting Lifter Handle Extension - Platinum 130. Adjusting Wheel - All Speedplates
131. Threaded Rod - Standard Speedplate 132. Base - Standard Speedplate 133. Wide Fork - Standard Speedplate 134. Narrow Fork - Standard Speedplate 135. Rubber Damper Sleeve - Platinum 136. Hex Vibration Cushion 137. Arm Retainer Pin 138. Arm - Platinum 139. Easy Drive Spacer 140. Roll Pin Removal Tool (Red)
141. Roll Pin Install Tool (Green) 142. T-Handle - Casting Lifter & Easyslope 143. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2.5" Hex Drive 144. Hitch Pin w/Lanyard 145. Hanger Short - Standard Speedplate and XL 146. Rubber Damper Pad - Standard Speedplate and XL 147. Keyhole Wear Block 148. Hitch Pin with Lynch Pin Attached 149. Pin Strap Screw Handle 150. Spring Pin
161. Main Frame Kit - B-52 162. Main Frame Kit - Platinum Series 163. Main Frame Kit - Gold Series 164. Hook Long - Casting Lifter 165. Hook Short - Casting Lifter 166. Spray Nozzle Kit - Mr. Mister 167. Newcon Auger Tooth 168. Arm Adapter 6" Kit - Gold Series & B-52 169. Speedplate Transport Hub - Platinum 170. Extended Guide Shaft Platinum Series 51"
171. Standard Guide Shaft Platinum Series 39" 172. Extended Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 47" 173. Standard Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 35" 174. Debris Prevention System Package 175. Water Valve Underslung Arm 176. Top Drive 2 1/2" Kit - Gold Series 177. Top Drive 2" Kit - B-52 178. Bottom Drive Kit - B-52, Gold Series, & Platinum Series 179. How does the Easydrive top work? 180. Rubber Mat
181. Water Valve Rebuild Package 182. What if the Magnet will not lift the manhole lid from the frame? 183. Guide Shaft Lifting Pin & Spring Pin Kit 184. SS Socket Shoulder Bolt 185. Debris Pan Foot 186. Debris Pan Top 21" 187. Cutter Blade - Platinum (Teeth Included) 188. How does the debris shield work? 189. Why do I need the spare parts repair kit? 190. Why is the leg adjustable?
191. Why should I store the cutter on the legs instead of just laying it on the ground? 192. Why is the leg adjustable? 193. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 194. How long does the hitch pin last? 195. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 196. How long does the hitch pin last? 197. Once I receive the unit what is the procedure to get it functional? 198. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 199. How long does the hitch pin last?