General - Articles
1. Round Manhole Repairs vs. Square Manhole Repairs 2. Introducing the Gold Series Six Shooter 3. Frost Heave in Colder Climates 4. How do you adjust manhole frames/lids? 5. Why use a Mr. Manhole Cutter for Repairs? 6. The Mr. Manhole line of cutter isn’t just for manholes 7. Why Mr. Manhole is Perfect for Municipalities 8. Why Mr. Manhole is Perfect for Contractors 9. A Manhole shouldn’t be a pothole 10. Manhole repair systems
11. Mr. Manhole allows you to work year round 12. What municipalities need to be asking in the bidding process 13. Case Study: Ames, Iowa 14. Case Study: Van Wert, Ohio 15. The Cleaner Magazine featuring The Mr. Manhole System at work! 16. The cost savings of the Mr. Manhole system 17. Stormwater Management, Inflow, and Infiltration Prevention 18. Case Study: Lexington, Kentucky 19. 5 Questions to Ask a Potential Contractor for Manhole Frame and Lid Adjustments. 20. Should you hire traffic control, or do it yourself?
21. The Difference Between Storm Sewers and Sanitary Sewers 22. 4 Benefits of Being a Mr. Manhole Installer 23. Is the Mr. Manhole repair system state approved? 24. Does the Mr. Manhole System Meet OSHA Silica Regulations? 25. How to keep your workers safe during manhole repairs 26. Introducing the Cookie Cutter System for easy, fast, and safe road penetrations 27. How to choose a reliable and trusted company for your next construction investment 28. Mr. Manhole goes to China: Our 2019 Trip to Guangzhou, China 29. Hawaii Case Study 30. The Danger of Air Hammers and other Pneumatic Tools
31. How to avoid injuries with jackhammers 32. Work Smarter, Not Harder 33. Reducing Workers’ Compensation Costs: Common Claims and How to Avoid Them 34. Introducing the Mr. Manhole Debris Shield 35. Providing Roadwork Solutions during the COVID-19 Crisis 36. The Importance of Timely Manhole Repairs 37. Signs a Manhole Requires Immediate Attention 38. 5 Ways Replacing a Manhole Cover Benefits the City 39. Why It’s a Great Idea to Repair the Manhole Chimney Before Relining a Manhole 40. If You are a Street Paver, Dealing With Manholes Wisely is a Must!
41. Water Valve Boxes Should be Adjusted every Paving Cycle! 42. Cookie Cutter System for road penetrations 43. Manhole frame and Lid Adjustments Pay Off! 44. Why You Need a Specified Manhole Repair Method 45. Manhole Repairs Can Wreck Your Crew Safety Record 46. Downloads & Specifications 47. Do I need a Skid loader with an enclosed cab to operate the Mr. Manhole tools? 48. Is it best to use a skid loader on tracks as opposed to one on rubber tires? 49. I have a manhole lid that I can't remove, How can I remove it? 50. Can I get a demonstration of the Mr. Manhole tools?
51. Is there someone local where we can get this piece of equipment demonstrated? 52. Mr. Manhole equipment maintenance – how is it performed and where do we get parts for repairs? 53. Can you provide a mount to attach the Mr. Manhole tools to my backhoe or other equipment? 54. Does the Mr. Manhole system have good user manuals included? 55. Will I be able to unpack and hook up the Cutter easily? 56. What warranty do the tools carry? 57. How long does it take to cut out a manhole? 58. Where are you located? 59. What are your business hours? 60. Are parts readily available for the Mr. Manhole products?
61. How do I transport the cutter? 62. Should I store the Mr. Manhole equipment outside or inside? 63. What equipment is best to run the Mr. Manhole cutter? 64. SS Shoulder Screw 65. Hex Driver Black Oxide Screw 66. Swivel Knuckle - Auger Motor 67. Knuckle Pin - Auger Motor 68. Arm Peg - Gold Series 69. What is this part used for? 70. D-Ring
71. Steel Bar T-Knob (Easyslope) 72. Coro Board - Danger 73. Hairpin 74. Washer Cap Pushnut 75. Retractable Spring Plunger with Pull Ring & Lock Element 76. Pin Retainer Strap - Gold Series 77. Clamp - Easyslope Marking Tool 78. Slider - Easyslope Marking Tool 79. Easyslope Frame 80. What is the purpose of this tool?
91. Battery Powered Sealant Gun 92. Battery Powered Saw 93. search doesn't find this 94. Grip Spacer - Smooth Wall Speedplate 95. Roller Wide - Smooth Wall Speedplate 96. Thread Cushion - Smooth Wall Speedplate 97. Gripped Bar - Smooth Wall Speedplate 98. Hanger - Smooth Wall Speedplate 99. Roller Support - Smooth Wall Speedplate 100. Narrow Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate
101. Roller - Smooth Wall Speedplate 102. Wide Web - Smooth Wall Speedplate 103. Screw - Smooth Wall Speedplate 104. Base - Smooth Wall 105. DeWalt DCB205 Compatible 20V Battery (PKG of 2) 106. DeWalt Compatible Charger 20V 107. 1 1/4" X 12" Masonry Bit 108. Cookie Cutter Chain Sling 109. Lift Point / Bump Block 110. Centering System
121. Spider RH - Mark Rite 122. T-Handle - Mark Rite 123. Marker Arm - Mark Rite 124. Newcon Plate 38" 125. Auger Tip - Regular 126. What is this used for? 127. Mr. Valve Centering Cone Reducer Ring 128. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2" Hex Drive 129. Pull Pin - Locking w/T-Handle (All Speedplates) 130. Locking Pin
131. Pin Retainer Strap - Platinum 132. 1/4" Roll Pin Punch Tool 133. Casting Lifter Handle Extension - Platinum 134. Adjusting Wheel - All Speedplates 135. Threaded Rod - Standard Speedplate 136. Base - Standard Speedplate 137. Wide Fork - Standard Speedplate 138. Narrow Fork - Standard Speedplate 139. Rubber Damper Sleeve - Platinum 140. Hex Vibration Cushion
141. Arm Retainer Pin 142. Arm - Platinum 143. Easy Drive Spacer 144. Roll Pin Removal Tool (Red) 145. Roll Pin Install Tool (Green) 146. T-Handle - Casting Lifter & Easyslope 147. Heavy Duty Auger Drive Model 40 2.5" Hex Drive 148. Hitch Pin w/Lanyard 149. Hanger Short - Standard Speedplate and XL 150. Rubber Damper Pad - Standard Speedplate and XL
161. T-Stop 162. Filler - Platinum 163. Speedplate Transport Hub Kit - Gold & B-52 164. Cut, Pull and Plate Package 165. Main Frame Kit - B-52 166. Main Frame Kit - Platinum Series 167. Main Frame Kit - Gold Series 168. Hook Long - Casting Lifter 169. Hook Short - Casting Lifter 170. Spray Nozzle Kit - Mr. Mister
171. Newcon Auger Tooth 172. Arm Adapter 6" Kit - Gold Series & B-52 173. Speedplate Transport Hub - Platinum 174. Extended Guide Shaft Platinum Series 51" 175. Standard Guide Shaft Platinum Series 39" 176. Extended Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 47" 177. Standard Guide Shaft Gold Series & B-52 35" 178. Debris Prevention System Package 179. Water Valve Underslung Arm 180. Top Drive 2 1/2" Kit - Gold Series
181. Top Drive 2" Kit - B-52 182. Bottom Drive Kit - B-52, Gold Series, & Platinum Series 183. How does the Easydrive top work? 184. Rubber Mat 185. Water Valve Rebuild Package 186. What if the Magnet will not lift the manhole lid from the frame? 187. Guide Shaft Lifting Pin & Spring Pin Kit 188. SS Socket Shoulder Bolt 189. Debris Pan Foot 190. Debris Pan Top 21"
191. Cutter Blade - Platinum (Teeth Included) 192. How does the debris shield work? 193. Why do I need the spare parts repair kit? 194. Why is the leg adjustable? 195. Why should I store the cutter on the legs instead of just laying it on the ground? 196. Why is the leg adjustable? 197. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 198. How long does the hitch pin last? 199. Why are the cutter legs adjustable? 200. How long does the hitch pin last?